Some brief notes about our order process and shipping policy:
- CVP makes every attempt to get items to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- Orders are processed within business 2 days, Monday through Friday only during normal business hours. We are unable to ship weekends or holidays when closed.
- Shipping time estimates begin after we have shipped your order.
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $20. Orders under $20 are subject to a minimum shipping fee. Brake pads are not included in the free shipping offer.
- Free shipping is at our expense and therefore we ship orders using standard ground methods, typically USPS Parcel (ground) mail. Delivery times can vary from 4-10+ business days M-F depending upon region. The U.S. postal service does not guarantee delivery time or true updated end-to-end tracking. While ground shipping is economical, delivery time may exceed their estimated delivery time.
- Priority Mail should be selected for any order requiring time sensitive delivery and accurate tracking.
- All shipments are at the mercy of the U.S. Postal Service. Shipping time can be impacted by holidays, severe weather, rural delivery routes, a lazy postal worker, or other conditions beyond our control.
- It bears repeating, SELECT PRIORITY MAIL when delivery time is critical.
- Tracking is available by logging in with the account (email and password) used when purchasing, and viewing the order status.
- Upon delivery confirmation declared by USPS, all packages are the responsibility of the buyer. If a package should become stolen or incorrectly routed after delivery confirmation, please contact your local post office or carrier.
- See notes about Canadian purchases or European purchases.
- For questions regarding orders or shipping that have exceeded the shipping times listed here please use our contact form.
- We are unable to provide shipping status by phone or via our dealer support line so that we may continue to provide value pricing to both customers and dealers.
- Customer shall bear full responsibility and cost for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate or changed. CVP is unable to refund shipping charges for returned or undeliverable items.
Our primary shipping service is USPS Parcel Select or USPS Priority Mail (when selected) for all U.S. shipments. If selecting Free Shipping your order will ship by USPS Parcel Select (ground). All orders are processed and shipped Monday thru Friday only regardless of shipping method.
Free Shipping. Parcel Select packages may take 5-10+ business days (M-F) or more after we have shipped your orde. This is an estimate and NOT a guarantee since the postal service will not guarantee a specific delivery time for any shipping other than Priority Mail. All packages shipped USPS are picked up on a daily basis M-F excluding holidays and weekends. While the USPS lists the shipping information on their website as "tracking" this is not a true end-to-end tracking process used by other shippers and may not be updated accurately until after delivery. We include delivery confirmation on our orders at our cost to verify final delivery of your item.
Priority Mail is the preferred shipping method for customers requiring timely delivery and online tracking. The shipping charge for Priority Mail also includes our expedited processing of your package to help speed up the process. Priority Mail packages typically take 2-4 business days (M-F) to deliver after we have processed the order, and may vary depending upon holidays and rural delivery routes in your area where applicable.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days, Monday through Friday during normal business hours. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day since all the shippers are closed. The same applies to orders received after normal business hours. Example: an order placed after 4:00 pm (Pacific time) Friday will be processed the following Monday when we reopen.
We do not normaly offer express, next day, or overnight shipping.
Delivery Time is dependent on several factors:
- Processing time. We do our best to process orders as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted. Processing time during the spring and summer riding seasons may be impacted by higher than normal order volume but we do our best to get your order filled as fast as possible.
- The method of delivery – as mentioned above our Free shipping option uses the economical USPS ground mail method of delivery. These orders are picked up by our postal carrier each day around 4:00 pm pacific time. Priority Mail shipped packages are processed in an expedited manner and go out each weekday afternoon. All orders ship from California and may take extra time reaching east coast or rural destinations.
- Circumstances beyond our control. This would include severe weather, natural disaster, errors or delays with the postal service routing, lazy or careless postal workers, and other conditions occuring after an order is shipped.
Free Shipping Offers
Orders over $20 qualify for Free Shipping* at our expense, which will be shipped by standard ground mail. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments only and only apply to orders placed online. Free shipping cannot be applied to brake pads however they will be shipped by Priority Mail and not charged an additional handling fee.
*NOTE: Free Shipping is not Fast Shipping.
The expectation with this method of shipping is that the order will be packaged within 2-3 business day M-F during normal hours, and then the postal service will deliver your pakage by ground shipping which can take 3-10 days depending on distance. USPS will not guarantee a delivery time or date. Please consider Priority Mail if you need an order delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
International Orders and Shipping
Non-US orders will ship after a 3 day "cooling" and verification period.
Due to recent drastic increases in shipping charges imposed by USPS, Canada Post, and other global carriers, our shipping charges have been adjusted effective immediately.
All orders placed from outside of the U.S. MUST be made through Paypal, no exceptions. We do not accept orders placed from other countries and shipped to secondary US addresses without assessing a delivery fee with signature confirmation. We do not ship to PO Boxes or forwarding companies that do not provide signature/delivery confirmation.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and include both the cost of shipping, international bank process fees, and special processing on our part. Special delivery fees (signature from secondary ship-to address) is extra. Shipping charges are subject to change. We do not ship by regular mail since this does not conform with customs or supply a shipping confirmation required by credit card processors. Orders are not accepted using a foreign billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor and may require an additional delivery fee. International orders will ship within 2-3 business days of funds clearing our bank (*after received from Paypal). Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We reserve the right tocancel or deny orders based on our experience shipping to various countries. Also we do not accept orders using international forwarding services. Use of a forwarding service without our knowledge voids our responsibility for accurate delivery and will be at your own risk.
Canada – Packages are sent by Priority Mail and are subject to delays with US/Canadian Customs processing. Non-US orders will ship after a 3 day "cooling" and verification period. Delivery times vary from 7-19 business days after processing* not counting weekends or US holidays. International orders will be packed for shipping within 2-3 business days after funds clearing our bank (*after received from Paypal). Orders outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped to a PO Box regardless of location. We do not accept orders using a Canadian billing address and shipped to a U.S. address to avoid customs or shipping charges.
Under special circumstances a secondary shipping address in the US will be accepted however a signature is required and an extra delivery fee will be charged prior to shipping. Orders will not be shipped until the signature delivery fee has been received.
NO PO BOXES OR FORWARDING SERVICES. Orders received where the billing and shipping address do not match will be held until verification can be made through the bank processor. Attempts to circumvent these policies will result in a cancellation of the order and our right to retain any loss of bank fees. We are not the postal service and take no responsibility for any delays on their part. Customer is responsible for all fees including Customs, import fees, and taxes.
Brake pads and V-Ductors may NOT be shipped outside of the United States. Attempts to add these items to any non-US order will result in the item being deleted and order adjusted.
UK/Europe – CVP highly recommends ordering our products through a dealer who sells from the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Motorcycle Storehouse is our official distributor in Europe and their catalog can be found on the counters of most reputable dealers and service shops. Please support your local shop found on MCS's shop locator.
Orders placed through CV Performance and shipping to Europe/UK may be subject to a verification hold period of no less than 3 days. This has become necessary to prevent fraud. Those who wish to avoid the wait period are encouraged to order through Motorcycle Storehouse.
Those wishing to order directly from CV Performance may do so with the understanding that delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Delivery to European countries is slow due to the nature of the contents shipped (metalic parts) that may require additional inspection time by Customs authorities. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
Ireland – Some addresses in Ireland that lack a physical street number/address cannot be shipped to since these prevent us from properly tracking a package. If you do not have a numbered street address please visit a local dealer to order our products through the Motorcycle Storehouse catalog. Europe/UK policies above apply.
Australia/NZ – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
Note – recent changes in handling by Customs authorities in Australia have increased delivery times in some cases up to an additional 7-10 days. These delays are beyond our control and we are currently seeking distributors that can avoid these delays.
Japan – Billing and shipping addresses must match in order to ship any package. Delivery times may vary greatly based on customs inspections and handoffs between various couriers. Brake pads and V-Ductors may not be shipped outside of the United States.
APO/FPO shipments must be addressed to the same name as the buyer and payer. Orders where billing and shipping address do not match will be cancelled. Due to increased security concerns please allow for additional shipping time required for screening of packages.
CV Performance does not ship to the following countries or regions:
Mexico, Central America, South America, South Africa, nations within Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, Pacific islands other than US territories, Russia and eastern European countries, or other countries that are not an approved or considered a reliable trade partner with the United States. We reserve the right not to do business with any individual within a geographical area that may pose a risk to a successful transaction or delivery. Attempts to circumvent this policy voids all responsibility of proper delivery.
CV Performance is not responsible for any package once it leaves the United States. Customer shall bear the responsibility for lost or misdirected packages if the address provided is inaccurate or changed.